Choose cleaner fins to increase product efficiency
When air-conditioners, finned tube exchangers and fin-fan coolers are run, they become fouled with airborne contaminants such as soils, salts, dirt, oil, soot and unburnt fuels. These contaminants encrust the fins leading to lower heat transfer. It leads to increased power loss as the compressor and pumps lose efficiency due to higher operating temperatures. It results in increased energy consumption and shorter component life.
FINKLIN is a concentrated water-based, non-flammable fluid for heavy duty clean of fins. It is available in 2 forms: for use in low fouling areas like Air Conditioners Fins & AHUs and for use in high fouling areas like Industrial Fin-Tube Exchangers, Fin-Fan Coolers, Kitchen Chimneys that involve special Aluminum metallurgy.
It is stronger and more effective than standard aqueous cleaners, so it cleans faster. Its non-ionic cleansing action removes organic contamination such as oil, grease as well as inorganic fouling such as salts and soils.
How do you clean fins?
You can choose any of the following methods to clean:
1. Clean the fins manually using mechanical tools: A time consuming method.
2. High pressure water jetting: It is expensive and can lead to fin damage.
3. Regular cleaning / washing/ soaking with a cleaning fluid: It is recommended as performance is regularly restored in a simple operation that maintains heat transfer efficiency at optimum levels without excess time consumption or high cost.
If the surface area is small, fins can be cleaned by splashing with a mug. In case of larger surface area, the chemical can be sprayed on using a hand sprayer / foot operated pump with all polymer parts. The residence time for the chemical on the fin surface is a maximum of 3-10 minutes after which it needs to be washed off thoroughly using clean water at pressure.
- Dilute 120 liters FINKLIN-O concentrate in 780 liters tap water. Soak if necessary.
- Immerse items for a period of 4-8 hrs at room temperature. At elevated temperatures of max. 40oc, immersion time reduces to 2-4 hours.
- During the immersion period, inspect the items every 30 minutes.
- Turn-over, redip and remove when clean
- Wash the items with cold running tap water thoroughly and rinse dry
CAUTION: USE CAUTION WHILE HANDLING, ACID/ALKALI GLOVES ARE A MUST AND SAFETY EYEWEAR MUST BE USED TO AVOID SPLASHES.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MSDS
Cleaning condenser and chillers for better performance
Water pipes, coolers, chillers and condensers are exposed to water, oxygen or aqueous fluids. They are often fouled with contaminants like iron oxide, acmite, silicates etc. These contaminants encrust the inner lining of the pipes and the equipments leading to lower flow areas. They also boost bacterial growth resulting in further contamination. Ultimately, these lead to either equipment failure or end user product contamination.
SCALESOL is a concentrated water-based, inorganic fluid for cleaning of piping and equipment. It is available as a ready to use liquid that can be used on all common metallurgies like carbon steel, copper and brasses. It is a balanced blend of Inorganic Acids with a Muriatic Base and is blended with complexers, dispersants and contains a small quantity of an inhibitor.
The product works by a process of Dissolution, Sequestration & Dispersion. The inorganic acids dissolve the iron/or other deposits. In conjunction with the complexers/dispersants the dissolved iron/or other contamination is sequestered into solution and finally the dispersant causes the particles to separate during the flushing process to effectively remove the dissolved deposits.
How do you clean piping?
You may choose any of the following methods:
1. Clean the accessible areas of machinery & piping manually using mechanical tools: It is time consuming.
2. High pressure water jetting: It is expensive and cannot access entire area.
3. Regular cleaning / washing/ soaking with a cleaning agent: It is recommended as performance is regularly checked with a simple operation leading to restoring equipment/ piping condition at optimum levels without time consumption or high cost.
- Fill the equipment or the piping with the SCALESOL® in the ratio 25 liters of SCALESOL® to 100 liters of water
- Circulate it through the system using the circulating pumps, ensuring that the chemical has reached all the points in the system
- Allow soaking for a period between 2 to 4 hrs or longer when necessary.
- Check chemical presence by using pH paper for Red Color.
- After completion, flush the system with water and all outlets open to check for the absence of chemical.
- Verify by using pH paper for Green Color.
SCALESOL® IS USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH DIRTSOL® TO DEGREASE THE SYSTEM PRIOR TO START UP & PASSIVEX® TO PASSIVATE ON COMPLETION OF SCALESOL(I)® CIRCULATIONCLICK HERE TO SEE MSDS
Disinfecting various surfaces for healthier environment
SPORADICATE® is a blend of a broad-spectrum disinfectants that ensures 100% killing of disease and odor-causing organisms on hard, non-porous surfaces. Here’s why it is recommended:
- It can cleanse, disinfect and deodorize
- It also prevents mold and mildew growth and has an excellent fungicidal action
- As it can be used in most fogging machines or air sprayers it is recommended for cleaning & disinfecting air ducts to mitigate biohazards
- It can provide up to six months of continuous residual bacteriostatic activity after it is applied to surfaces
- It can also be used for restricting mold growth on AHU Coils